Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sinking the sink

You may remember from the before video, the dramatic moment where I showed off the awesome kitchen faucet. The hand sprayer hand completely come off and all there was was the left over tube that retracts into the faucet neck. If you werent careful it would spray all over you when you turned it one. All of us had been soaked at least once.
DSC04671

First I had to remove this crusty old thing. Die faucet die! I rendered it useless in the process as you can see.
DSC04672

Since I (Doug) am all about the kitchen, I wanted this cool new faucet from Delta. It has "Touch" technology. You may have see the commercial for it. It comes with a lot of parts. Notice the wires and batteries. This thing is pretty high tech.
DSC04673

It works! Notice the cool blue light at the base of the neck. It glows when the the water valve is open. All you have to do to turn it off is touch it.
DSC04674
All I need to do now is add the soap dispenser on the left side. I will show you that and how the faucet works in the "after" video (coming soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment